Piyavskiy Semen Avraamovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, head of interuniversity sub-department of information and developmental educational systems and technologies, Samara State Technical University (194 Molodogvardeyskaya street, Samara, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shatalov Roman Borisovich, Postgraduate student, Samara State Technical University (194 Molodogvardeyskaya street, Samara, Russia), E-mail: Mr_rshatalov@mail.ru
Background. The object of the study is the process of multicriteria data selection in information systems. The subject of the study is the organization of multi-criteria selection of data in information systems. The purpose of the work is the development of an infocommunication system for the organization and conduct of research works by creative gifted young people in the field of science and technology, the development of methods of comprehensive assessment of the creative level of research works of creative gifted youth and the most gifted contingent of creative youth on the basis of uniqueness and totality of creative qualities, and also carrying
out relevant studies on their basis.
Materials and methods. An analysis of the structure of the creative activity of schoolchildren and the most gifted contingent of creative youth on the basis of uniqueness and totality of creative qualities was carried out using the techniques developed and described in this article.
Results. The infocommunication system for the organization and conduct of research works by creative gifted young people in the field of science and technology, as well as two methods, has been developed and implemented (in Samara region). The first method is integrated assessment of the creative level of research works of creative gifted youth, the second is selection of the most talented contingent of creative youth on the basis of uniqueness and totality of creative qualities (Pareto comparison).
Conclusions. The analysis of the most gifted contingent of creative youth on the basis of uniqueness and a set of creative qualities showed a lack of use of the traditional method in selecting highly gifted young people, due to the fact that the traditional method uses an average approach, that is, a mix of what can not be confused (for example, the research level of a project and the quality of its design).
infocommunication system, creative endowment, analytics, management, Pareto optimality, evaluation criteria, creative levels of projects
1. Bal'zannikov M. I., Piyavskiy S. A., Kozlov V. V. Nauchnoe obozrenie [Scientific review]. 2014, no. 2, pp. 161–166.
2. Polozhenie o nauchno-obrazovatel'noy programme konkursnogo otbora shkol'nikov Samarskoy oblasti v Gubernatorskiy reestr tvorcheski odarennoy molodezhi v sfere nauki, tekhniki i tekhnologiy (programma VZLET) [Statute of the research and educational program of the competition to select of school children of Samara region into the Governor’s register of gifted youth in the field of science and technology (VZLET program)]. Available at: http://vzletsamara.ru/files/documents/approvalRegulationNOPVZLET.pdf.
3. Shatalov R. B. Perspektivnye informatsionnye tekhnologii (PIT-2016): tr. Mezhdunar. nauch.-tekhn. konf. [Prospective information technologies (PIT-2016): proceedings of an International scientific and technical conference]. Samara: Izd-vo Samar. nauch. tsentra RAN, 2016, pp. 819–822.
4. Ovchinnikov D. E., Zagrebova L. E., Bal'zannikov M. I., Piyavskiy S. A., Akopov G. V., Smirnov S. V., Shatalov R. B., Glushkov A. A. Problemy upravleniya i razvitiya Samarskoy oblasti: tr. nauch.-prakt. konf. (Samara 20–25 sentyabrya 2016 g.) [Problems of management and development of Samara region: proceedings of a scientific and practical conference (Samara, September 20th-25th, 2016)]. Samara, 2016, pp. 36–44.
5. Piyavskiy S. A. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie: mezhvuz. sb. nauch. tr. [Mathematical simulation: interuniversity collected articles]. Samara: SamGASA, 1998, pp. 3–11.
6. Piyavskiy S. A. Strategii nauchnogo rukovodstva issledovatel'skimi rabotami molodezhi [Strategies of research supervision over youth research works]. Samara: Sam-GASA, 1998, 62 p.
7. Piyavskiy S. A. Izvestiya Akademii nauk. Teoriya i sistemy upravleniya [Proceedings of the Academy of Sciences. Theory and systems of management]. 2000, no. 3, pp. 100–106.
8. Larichev O. I. Teoriya i metody prinyatiya resheniy: uchebnik [Theory and methods of decision making: textbook]. Moscow: Logos, 2002, 392 p.
9. Odarennye: novuyu model' vyyavleniya i razvitiya talantov detey vnedryat v Privolzh'e [The gifted: a new model of children’s gifts and talents detection and development to be adopted in Volga region]. URL: https://asi.ru/news/18480/.
10. Piyavskiy S. A., Ablamunets S. G. Informatsionnye tekhnologii v rabote s odarennoy molodezh'yu: sb. st. [Information technologies in working with talented youth: collected articles]. Samara: SGASU, 2015, pp. 25–30.
11. Kanagavalli V. R., Maheeja G. Computer science. 2016, February.